Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Deal valid until 30.11.2023 and while stocks last. Also valid for on-sale items. The (extra) discount will be displayed in your Basket.
Browse all Black Week Deals for Fly Fishing.*1
Most sea trout fly fishermen have already heard of the well-known “Guideline Coastal” fly lines. Countless times, these extremely popular and highly approved lines have been the magical connection between fishermen and the fish of a lifetime. Now, the Scandinavian designers have combined their years of experience in building these lines with the most modern materials to present the new flagship model among coastal shooting heads: The Guideline Coastal Shooting Head 2.0!
This reissue of a real coastal classic offers completely optimized features for a truly outstanding performance. Its modern design is based on the extremely popular Guideline Coastal Evolve fly line. Therefore, it has an improved taper with more weight in the front. And it is rather compact due to a length of approximately 9,5 m. Thus, it provides great turnover at all times – even in windy conditions. In order to exploit its full casting potential, this head can be combined with a running line with good shooting properties. This will create a very powerful setup with an incredible performance that allows effective and effortless casting – even when facing strong onshore wind and fishing weighted flies. With this impressive casting power in mind, it is especially remarkable that this line still allows delicate casts and precise presentations. Furthermore, this design masterpiece is built on the approved “Direct Contact Core”, which enables you to feel the slightest take – even if the sea trout are just nipping! And speaking of shy fish: Its transparent front taper is a great advantage when fishing in clear water without waves.
In short: The powerful Guideline Coastal Shooting Head 2.0 is a real pleasure to cast and the perfect companion for unforgettable sea trout action – even in challenging conditions!
This shooting head is available in two different versions:
- Floating – the ideal choice for shallow areas, small waves and spooky fish!
- Slow Intermediate with a sink rate of approx. 1,25 cm / second – perfect for fishing deeper areas and stronger surf!
- Top of the line slow intermediate coastal shooting head – the ideal choice for targeting sea trout, sea bass or mullet!
- Optimized taper with more weight in the front (“Power-Boost”) and a compact length of approximately 9,5 m for transporting weighted flies and for a powerful casting performance – even when facing onshore wind!
- Impressive “side-stability” which will drive the line more accurately towards the target in annoying side-wind conditions
- Transparent front taper for a perfect stealth mode
- Low-stretch “Direct Contact Core” with only 6% stretch for improved bite detection, line control and effective hook sets
- Environmentally friendly, PVC-free coating without softener – absolutely brilliant!
- Extremely low memory effect due to the special multi-layer coating with TLT (Triple Layer Technology) – even when it’s below freezing
- Optimal wear resistance for impressive durability
- Transparent and very reliable loops on both sides
- Line ID at the rear end for easy identification without mixing up lines
- Comes in a box made of recycled paper and without a plastic spool for environmental reasons
- Colour: light blue
|# 4/5||12 g||9,2 m|
|# 5/6||14 g||9,2 m|
|# 6||16 g||9,2 m|
|# 7||18 g||9,4 m|
|# 8||20 g||9,6 m|
The Scandinavian cult brand Guideline offers almost everything that you need for fly fishing. In addition to modern rods and reels, this impressive selection also includes high-quality wading clothes and all kinds of accessories. In fact, all Guideline products have one thing in common: They combine a practice-oriented design with an outstanding value for money. This applies for all price levels – from entry-level to premium models. Furthermore, Guideline places great emphasis on sustainability, which leads to eco-friendly production methods and an inspiring company philosophy.