Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The Guideline LPS Euro WF Fly Line kills two birds with one stone, because this unique line features an innovative 2-in-1 design: a modern WF head on one end and a Euro-Nymphing tip on the other end. Therefore, you can offer two completely different presentations with one line, by simply turning the line around - from a precise dry fly presentation to a highly-effective nymph drift through “The Danger Zone”.
Thanks to the slightly changed version of Guideline’s highly proven Presentation Taper, with a head length of 11 m, this line can cast clean loops even with little space - with an overhead or a roll cast. In addition, the modern Euro Nymphing end of the line has a highly visible Indicator tip with which the drift of your flies can be perfectly controlled and you will not miss a bite. Thus, thanks to its compact length of 22m, you can turn this line around in seconds, giving you an incredibly versatile and flexible fishing experience.
In short: The Guideline LPS Euro WF is an extremely practical fly line for almost all disciplines in your pursuits for Trout - whether you want to fish dry flies, wet flies, nymphs with a strike indicator, or a tight line Euro-Nymphing rig!
- Innovative fly line with reversible 2-in-1 design
- Modern WF line at one end - with a head length of 11 m
- Euro-Nymphing tip at the other end with hi-vis indicator section
- Environmentally friendly, PVC-free coating without plasticizer - another impressive Guideline nod to the environment which we are thrilled about!
- Minimal line memory thanks to the special coating
- Low stretch core for improved bite detection, line control, and effective hook sets
- Impressive wear resistance for a long service life - in the spirit of sustainability
- Supplied without plastic spool and with minimal packaging - another win for the environment!
- Total length: 72’ (22m)
- Color: light olive/pale orange (Indicator tip at Euro Nymphing end)
- Made in Europe
|Class||Length Head||Weight Head||Total Length|
||11 m||6 g||22 m|
||11 m||8 g||22 m|
||11 m||10 g||22 m|
The Scandinavian cult brand Guideline offers almost everything that you need for fly fishing. In addition to modern rods and reels, this impressive selection also includes high-quality wading clothes and all kinds of accessories. In fact, all Guideline products have one thing in common: They combine a practice-oriented design with an outstanding value for money. This applies for all price levels – from entry-level to premium models. Furthermore, Guideline places great emphasis on sustainability, which leads to eco-friendly production methods and an inspiring company philosophy.