The Rio InTouch Replacement Tips are high-quality interchangeable tips for fishing with double-handed rods – for instance when targeting salmon, sea trout or steelhead. Due to their versatile design, they can be used with different kinds of shooting heads such as the Rio Scandi VersiTip Body, the InTouch Skagit Max GameChanger and similar lines from other manufacturers. They have a compact front taper for great casting properties and delicate presentations. In addition, they are built on the low-stretch ConnectCore that provides a perfect power transmission while casting, effective hook sets and a direct contact to the fly. Last but not least, they are available in many different sink rates. Therefore, they are perfect for building your customized multi tip system that can be configured to match your preferences and a specific type of river.
In short: The high-quality Rio InTouch Replacement Tips offer the highest amount of flexibility, which allows you to do whatever the conditions require – no matter what!
- Very versatile interchangeable tips for fishing with double-handed rods
- Suitable for the Rio Scandi VersiTip Body, the InTouch Skagit Max GameChanger Shooting Head and similar lines from other manufacturers!
- Available in different weights for configuring the perfect setup
- Compact front taper for great casting properties and delicate presentations
- ConnectCore: Impressive low-stretch core for a perfect power transmission while casting, effective hook sets and a direct contact to the fly!
- EasyID: Exact labelling and colour coding for a quick and easy identification of the line
- Extremely reliable, welded front and back loop
Sink rate: sink 6 (15,2 – 17,8 cm/sec or 6 – 7 inch/sec)
- Length: 10 ft (3,05 m)
- Colour: black (with gray loop)
|# 5||3,6 g (55 grain)|
|# 6||4,2 g (65 grain)|
|# 7||4,9 g (75 gain)|
|# 8||5,5 g (85 grain)|
|# 9||6,2 g (95 grain)|