Nippers, snips, clippers or whatever you wanne call them are undoubtedly one of the most essential gadgets in flyfishing and angling in general. without theses handy little tools tippet and leader works wouldnt go off the hand as smmothly. Regarding the price there are virtually no limits both at the lower and the higher end - between 5€ and 100€ there is a nipper to match any budget and philosophy.
The Orvis Flow Nipper adds to the mid price range and offers great value for those of you looking for a high quality niper that doens't cost a fortune. Mashined from stainless steel and conveniently dimensioned the Flow Nipper lies securely in hand and nips leader- and tippet material ranging from 7X to 80lbs test. The integrated thorn for clearing clogged hook eyes is positioned in the rear right next to the eyelet that attaches to zingers and alike.
The Flow nipper surely isn't the cheapest but a very comfortable and high quality representative of it's kind!
- Mashined from stainless steel
- Nips all conventional leaders and tippets from 7X to 80lbs test
- Comfortable in hand: slightly on the heavier side
- Sharp and precisely fitted cutters
- Integrated thorn for clearing hook eyes
- Eyelet for zinger attachment