Multiple Density Skagit Heads for easy casting with large flies and sink tips!
RIO’s INTOUCH SKAGIT MAX GAMECHANGER heads are the perfect delivery system for casting large flies and sink tips. The heads feature RIO’s Multi Density Control - a seamless blend of three or four different densities that ensures the smoothest transition of energy when casting, and the very best depth control when fishing. Say goodbye to hinging, weak casts and poor turnover with these killer heads. Each head is built with an ultra-low stretch core for the maximum in sensitivity and performance.
F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate): This option is great with an intermediate or type 3 tip (“T” tips). It swings beautifully between 2ft - 4ft (60cm - 120cm). The perfect choice when fish take flies closer to the surface or during the summer months.
- ConnectCore: Rio'S InTouch fly lines come with an ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology which improves the overall feeling for handling the line while casting and fishing. As well it makes hook sets much more effective, even with long line.
- XS (Extreme Slickness): Every fly fisherman is looking for a slicker line, and for good reason. Slicker line means longer casts, which is something all anglers strive to achieve. XS Technology is the latest development from RIO's lab coats that focuses on creating an ultra slick line, with dirt-repelling tendencies.
- Powerful to easily cast sink tips and large flies
- Multi density control for maximum casting and fishing performance
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum performance
- XS Technology for a super slick coating
- Welded loops for fast rigging
- LineID on front loop
- Multo Colored: dark aqua / light aqua / orange
- Length: 7,0 m - 7,6 m
- Sink rate: F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermedaite)
Please note: A shooting line and a sink tip are required to make these heads perform at their best!
|350 grain (22,7 g)||# 5||5,5 m / 18 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|375 grain (24,3 g)||# 5/6||5,5 m / 18 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|400 grain (25,9 g)||# 6||5,5 m / 18 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|425 grain (27,5 g)||# 6||7,0 m / 23 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|450 grain (29,1 g)||# 6/7||7,0 m / 23 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|475 grain (30,7 g)||# 7||7,0 m / 23 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|500 grain (32,4 g)||# 7||7,0 m / 23 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|525 grain (34,0 g)||# 7/8||7,0 m / 23 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|550 grain (35,6 g)||# 8||7,0 m / 23 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|575 grain (37,2 g)||# 8||7,3 m / 24 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|600 grain (38,9 g)||# 8/9||7,3 m / 24 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|625 grain (40,5 g)||# 9||7,3 m / 24 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|650 grain (42,1 g)||# 9||7,6 m / 25 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|725 grain (47,0 g)||# 10/11||7,6 m / 25 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
Established back in 1990, the American manufacturer Rio Products is known worldwide for premium fly lines. They are made in Idaho (USA) and they set new standards in many different ways due to the patented Rio technologies. In fact, they offer a truly outstanding performance and great durability. Therefore, they will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen. In addition to modern fly lines, this impressive selection also includes shooting heads, running lines and all kinds of leaders. Therefore, Rio offers the perfect line for every type of fishing – whether you’re fishing a trout stream or a saltwater flat!