The Rio InTouch Scandi 3D is a modern shooting head for targeting salmon, sea trout or steelhead in a river. It has a relatively compact design that offers powerful casting properties. Therefore, it is very easy to cast, even if there isn’t enough space for a perfect anchor. In addition, all double-handed casting styles can be used to achieve tight loops and impressive distances. Further, its multi density design with three different seamlessly integrating densities provides perfect depth control and a direct contact to your fly. And due to its low-stretch ConnectCore, it also enables a perfect power transmission while casting and successful hook sets.
Compact, powerful and a real pleasure to cast: The Rio InTouch Scandi 3D Shooting Head – the perfect choice for efficient casting and effective fishing!
Floating/Hover/Intermediate: This shooting head will present your fly up to 90 cm below the surface depending on the current and the speed of your presentation. Therefore, it is absolutely perfect for fishing rather shallow spots and warm water conditions during summer.
- Multi-Density Scandi style shooting head for targeting salmon, sea trout or steelhead
- Comact design for powerful casting properties
- Delivers polyleaders and large flies with ease
- Multi Density Control: Three different seamlessly integrating densities for perfect casting and depth control
- Extreme Slickness Technology: A super slick and extremely durable coating for an outstanding casting performance and impressive durability!
- ConnectCore: Impressive low-stretch core for a perfect power transmission while casting, effective hook sets and a direct contact to the fly!
- EasyID for a quick and easy identification of the line
- Extremely reliable, welded front and back loop
- Colour: orange / salmon / glacial / clear camo
|390 grain (25,3 g)||# 5/6||9,8 m / 32 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|440 grain (28,5 g)||# 6/7||9,8 m / 32 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|480 grain (31,1 g)||# 7/8||10,4 m / 34 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|520 grain (33,7 g)||# 8/9||11,6 m / 38 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|580 grain (37,6 g)||# 9/10||11,9 m / 39 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|640 grain (41,5 g)||# 10/11||12,2 m / 40 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|
|700 grain (45,4 g)||# 11||12,2 m / 40 ft||F/H/I (Float/Hover/Intermediate)|