Article successfully added.
Loop Synchro SDS Switch Kit
The new Loop Synchro-Dynamic-System (SDS) Switch kit is a shooting head system consisting of a floating shooting head and three interchangeable tips with different densities (float/intermediate/sink3). All included components feature low profile loops on both ends for quick and easy handling and perfectly match each other to build a solid unit. The three tips allow you to quickly adjust your fly’s presentation to the flow and depth of the river for maximum versatility. These shooting head kits are equipped with an ultra-smooth coating and a taper optimized for switch casting. It generates powerful casts with plenty of turnover and can be fished single- and double handedly. The super-low stretch core allows to sense supple takes very well and generates a direct power transmission while casting.
With the Synchro SDS Kits Loop presents a high performance shooting head system for modern switch rods that leaves nothing to be desired – thumbs up!
- Shooting head system for double handed rods
- 3 sinking density tips for superior depth control
- Delivered in a mesh tip wallet
- Tips: 1 x floating / 1 x intermediate / 1 x sink3
- Tip length: ca. 3 m
- Head length: ca. 6 m
- Total length: ca 9 m
- Low profile wielded loops in all section
- Laser engraved model identification markers
- Ultra-smooth external coating
- Optimized performance taper
- Super low stretch central core
- Superior ‘take’ detection
|Class||Casting Weight||Belly Weight||Belly Length||Tip Weight||Tip Length||Total Length|
|# 5||18 g||13 g (201 grains)||6 m (19,7 ft)||5 g (77 grains)||3 m (10 ft.)||9 m (29,7 ft)|
|# 6||20 g||15 g (232 grains)||6 m (19,7 ft)||5 g (77 grains)||3 m (10 ft.)||9 m (29,7 ft)|
|# 7||22 g||17 g (263 grains)||6 m (19,7 ft)||5 g (77 grains)||3 m (10 ft.)||9 m (29,7 ft)|