Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: 1 - 3 work days
The designers of the Scandinavian brand Guideline wanted to develop the perfect running line for fishing single handed and switch rods – and they succeeded!
The ULS Floating Shooting Line is a thin and high-floating running line with the approved “Direct Contact” core that lives up to its name. Therefore, you will enjoy a direct connection to your fly, outstanding line control and effective hook sets. Without a doubt, this is the perfect match for the entire Guideline Ultra Light Scandi (ULS) line system, and of course you will also appreciate the features of the ULS Floating Shooting Line in combination with shooting heads from other manufacturers!
- Thin, coated running line – ideal for fishing with single handed and switch rods
- Low-stretch “Direct Contact” core for improved bite detection, line control and effective hook sets
- Low memory effect
- Slick coating for an outstanding casting performance
- Premium loops on both sides
- Diameter: 0,70 mm (.028”)
- Strength: 20 lbs
- Length: 25 m
- Colour: pale tan