The Petzl company from France is world-renowned for its high-quality alpine sports equipment and its headlamps.
The Tikka from Petzl is a compact headlamp with a luminosity of 300 lumens and a wide cone. Ideal for close-range lighting and for moving around when a shorter lighting distance is needed. It is very practical for night fishing, many other outdoor activities and when travelling. The phosphorescent reflector is helpful for finding the lamp quickly in the dark and the red light prevents other people from being blinded. An advantage, by the way, also for discreet night fishing for Sea Trout or Salmon! The TIKKA comes with three batteries and, thanks to Petzel's HYBRID CONCEPT, is also compatible with the CORE battery (optional accessory).
A weatherproof, compact headlamp from market leader Petzl that we can recommend not only for fishing.
- Lightweight and compact headlamp weighing only 82 g
- Easy to use
- Three light levels for white light: close range, locomotion and distance vision
- Red light that maintains the eye's dark adaptation and prevents blinding others
- Single switch for easy, quick selection of light level or light colour
- HYBRID CONCEPT: The TIKKA, supplied with three batteries, is also compatible with the CORE battery (optional)
- Practical phosphorescent reflector to quickly find the lamp in the dark
- Removable, washable headband
- Luminosity: 300 lumens
- Weight: 82 g
- Light cone: wide
- Operating options: 3 AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (not included)
- Operating options: Alkaline batteries, lithium batteries or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Waterproof: IPX4 (weatherproof)
- Colour: black