Proper tools are extremely important – not only while tying flies, but also while fishing. With this in mind, Simms designed the well thought out Guide Plier. Without a doubt, this high-quality tool will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen.
Due to numerous handy features, these pliers are a great multifunctional tool that leaves nothing to be desired. First of all, the corrosion-resistant stainless steel jaws offer perfect grip for unhooking fish and lots of strength for pinching barbs. Further, the integrated and extremely sharp line cutter will easily cut all kinds of lines – whether thin mono or thick backing. Additionally, these tungsten carbide blades are replaceable. This makes a lot of sense, since these pliers will accompany you for years due to their truly outstanding quality and durability. Last but not least, the perfectly shaped Kydex holster with utility leash will always keep them close at hand!
Whenever you need a pair of pliers, a line cutter or a bottle opener: The Simms Guide Pliers will perfectly do the job – wherever you’re going!
- Modern fly fishing pliers with numerous handy features!
- Well thought out design and outstanding quality
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel jaws
- Arms made of Type II anodized 6061-T6 aluminium, which offers superb stability and outstanding lightness!
- Integrated and extremely sharp line cutter with replaceable tungsten carbide blades
- Multifunctional bottle opener with bevelled notch for tightening knots
- High-quality Kydex holster and utility leash included
- Proudly made in Bozeman, Montana (USA)
- Weight: 141,8 g without accessories and 209,8 g with accessories
- Size: 17,8 x 5,8 x 1 cm
- Colour: simms orange