Proper tools are extremely important – not only while tying flies, but also while fishing. With this in mind, Simms designed the one and only Flyweight Pliers. These high-quality pliers will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen due to their well-thought-out design.
Without a doubt, you will notice straight away that these pliers are made in the USA according to the highest quality standards. They leave absolutely nothing to be desired in terms of quality and overall feel. Further, their textured jaws made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel offer perfect grip for unhooking fish and lots of strength for pinching barbs. In fact, they have a smooth tip for pinching even the smallest barb – for instance of a tiny dry fly. Further, the integrated and extremely sharp line cutter will easily cut all kinds of lines – whether thin mono or thick fluorocarbon. In addition, they have a unique holster that can be attached to almost everything. Therefore, you will always have these pliers close at hand and you can easily pull them out and use them with one hand. This is a huge advantage in many situations – for instance when unhooking a fish.
In short: The Simms Flyweight Pliers are a modern tool with a well-thought-out design. Without a doubt, they will accompany you on countless trips due to their truly outstanding quality!
- Modern fly fishing pliers with multiple great features
- Outstanding workmanship and impressive quality
- Ergonomic design that is suitable for both large and small hands while providing good grip
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel jaws
- Jaws textured for a strong grip and equipped with a smooth tip for pinching barbs
- Arms made of anodized 6061-T6 aluminium, which offers superb stability and outstanding lightness!
- Integrated and extremely sharp line cutter with stainless steel blades that will easily cut the thinnest mono and fluorocarbon
- High-quality holster that can be attached to all kinds of straps, wading belts and to the suspenders of waders with a width of up to 38 mm
- Holster compatible with the Simms 5.11® HEXGRID® System of the Flyweight collection
- Reliable high-quality utility leash included
- Made in Bozeman, Montana (USA)
- Weight: approx. 120 g
- Dimensions: approx. 14,6 x 5,1 x 1 cm
- Colour: titanium