The Scientific Anglers Regulator Hemo Forceps are a compact multifunctional tool with a well-thought-out design. Their serrated jaws offer good grip. Thanks to the ergonomically shaped handle with a non-slip foam coating, they are very comfortable to use. Further, the curved shape allows an unobstructed view when unhooking the fish. The front area of the jaws is smooth, which is great for pinching the barbs. The sharp, serrated blades cut fluorocarbon and monofilament with a clean cut. In addition, the integrated bottle opener is also suitable for tightening knots. And thanks to the outstanding quality and the stainless steel, these forceps will accompany you for years.
In short: The multifunctional Scientific Anglers Regulator Hemo Forceps will come in handy in many situations!
- High-quality forceps with a well-thought-out design and many practical features
- Serrated jaws for good grip
- Front area of the jaws smooth for pinching barbs
- Curved shape for an unobstructed view when unhooking the fish
- Sharp, serrated blades for cutting leaders and tippet material
- Integrated bottle opener that can also be used for tightening knots
- Closing function for locking the pliers in place
- Ergonomically designed handle with non-slip foam coating for a good grip and outstanding comfort
- Eyelet for easy mounting
- Made of stainless steel
The American manufacturer Scientific Anglers is known for innovative fly lines that are always ahead of their time. This success story started in 1952 with a ground-breaking invention: the first plastic-coated fly line. In the same manner, Scientific Anglers continues to strive for improvement and innovation. The result of this inspiring company philosophy is an impressive range of premium fly lines and accessories. In addition to modern fly lines, this selection also includes shooting heads, running lines and all kinds of leaders. Therefore, Scientific Anglers offers the perfect line for every type of fishing – whether you’re fishing a trout stream or a saltwater flat!