In our opinion these pliers by Orvis are the finest on the market and a high-end tool for any fly-fisher. They are ergonomically designed and made to work with the natural shape and angle of your hand.
Orvis pliers are manufactured in the USA of machined aluminum with type III military-spec anodizing making them tough and long lasting. Cutters and jaws are made of crucible CPM S35VN for excellent corrosion resistance and edge retention. Cutting strong FC shock tippets as used in saltwater fishing typically is not a problem at all! Both jaws and cutters are replaceable.
Pliers are delivered in a high-quality leather sheath made in USA by Gokey®.
- American Angler, Gear of the Year, 2017
- High-quality pliers with ergonomic shape
- Made from machined aluminum with type III military-spec anodizing
- Cutters and jaws are made of crucible CPM S35VN
- Corrosion resistant
- Delivered in leather sheath (Made in USA)
- Color: pewter
- Length: 17,5 cm
- Made in USA