Premium Nipper made in USA.
The Orvis Nipper is refreshingly different compared to your conventional nipper and convinces with a very high grade of engineering, high-end components and sharp design. The two anatomically shaped joints of the nipper are mounted in a piano style hinge. Hence, cutter and anvil are always perfectly aligned enabling you to cut anything from a thick fluorocarbon shock leader to 8x tippet - easily and reliable. The replaceable cutting mechanism made of CPN S35VN knife steal is corosion resistant and highly edge retaining and the joints are made of machined 6061-T6 aluminum. Comes in proper style with a lanyard made of fly line.
An award winning tool for enthusiasts and people tired of blunt nippers!
- Fly Fusion Editor's Choice, Accessory, 2017
- IFTD Best of Show Accessories, 2017
- Super sharp replaceable cutter and anvil
- Corrosion resistant CPN S35VN cutlery steel
- Machined 6061-T6 aluminum
- Comes with fly line lanyard
- Made in USA