The Alfa Line Nipper Salmon 4in1 is a compact multifunctional tool with a well-thought-out design that combines four different tools. It has very sharp, extra wide cutting edges that will cut fluorocarbon and mono with a clean cut. It allows precise cuts without trimming the hackle of your fly by accident, due to its ergonomic design. Further, it has a small needle for cleaning the eye of a hook and for untangling knots. In addition, the integrated knot tying tool makes tying a large variety of knots much easier. Last but not least, it has a hook sharpener for improving the sharpness of dull hooks – a great feature that can increase the lifetime of your flies. It combines all of these features in a very compact way.
In short: The Alfa Line Nipper Salmon 4in1 is a very useful tool that will come in handy in many situations!
- Compact multifunctional tool with a well-thought-out design
- Nipper for cutting leaders and tippet material with a strength of up to 100 lb (not suitable for cutting steel leaders)
- Very sharp cutting edges with a width of 2 cm and a long-lasting sharpness
- Needle for cleaning the eye of a hook and for untangling knots
- Knot tying tool for tying a large variety of knots
- Integrated hook sharpener for improving the sharpness of dull hooks
- Eyelet for easy mounting
- Made of high-quality Japanese steel
- Length: 7,7 cm
Since Alfa Fishing Products was founded in 2010, the Finnish company's focus has been on design and innovation. And since day one, design and innovation have been the most important factors driving Alfa Fishing Products. The aim is to provide anglers with unique and novel products that will challenge the way anglers think and the way they think about fly fishing. Particularly popular are Alfa's colourful fly reels, which you can find in many different sizes to cover every situation on the water.