Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock. Delivery time 1 - 3 work days.
The Alfa Line Nipper Salmon 4in1 is a compact multifunctional tool with a well-thought-out design that combines four different tools. It has very sharp, extra wide cutting edges that will cut fluorocarbon and mono with a clean cut. It allows precise cuts without trimming the hackle of your fly by accident, due to its ergonomic design. Further, it has a small needle for cleaning the eye of a hook and for untangling knots. In addition, the integrated knot tying tool makes tying a large variety of knots much easier. Last but not least, it has a hook sharpener for improving the sharpness of dull hooks – a great feature that can increase the lifetime of your flies. It combines all of these features in a very compact way.
In short: The Alfa Line Nipper Salmon 4in1 is a very useful tool that will come in handy in many situations!
- Compact multifunctional tool with a well-thought-out design
- Nipper for cutting leaders and tippet material with a strength of up to 100 lb (not suitable for cutting steel leaders)
- Very sharp cutting edges with a width of 2 cm and a long-lasting sharpness
- Needle for cleaning the eye of a hook and for untangling knots
- Knot tying tool for tying a large variety of knots
- Integrated hook sharpener for improving the sharpness of dull hooks
- Eyelet for easy mounting
- Made of high-quality Japanese steel
- Length: 7,7 cm