RodMounts from the US are well known for their high-quality rod racks - for example Sumo Car-Top Rod Rack, an all-time classic when fishing for Salmon with double-handed rods.
The newest addition to the RodMounts family ist the Rod-Up, a one-model-fits-all rod rack for SUV's, wagons and passenger vans. The Rod-Up is surprisingly unobtrusive – with or without rods. The rods can be placed high in the center of the vehicle without interfering with passengers and plenty of room for your fishing gear and fishing companions. Up to 6 rods and reels can be carried full length rigged-up or broken-down to fit. Fitted inside a vehicle in a few minutes, the system is super flexible and can be upgraded for more rods with additional holders.
- Fits most SUV's, wagons and passenger vehicles with a hatchback
- Tip holder can be adjusted vertically and horizontally for the best fit
- No permanent installation required
- No drilling or screwing into the vehicle
- Rod holders slide onto dovetail slots in tubes and are locked with thumbscrews
- 6 rod holders included, additional rod holders sold separately
- Rods can be transported in 2 pieces if required
- Maximum width = 185 cm
- Minimum width = 130 cm
- Maximum weight limit = 15 lbs/7 kgs
- Installation time: 30-60 minutes
- Tools required: Screwdriver
- Rear rod holder assembly features locking telescopic tubes
See the quick product video above for all features and check out the installation menu down below.