The fish is in the net, but where should you put the rod? In situation like this, the O’Pros 3rd Hand Rod Holder comes in very handy!
Deep wading can make putting down the rod impossible, and even when it is possible, it can cause scratches on your reel and rod. Therefore, many fly fishers prefer to place the rod between their body and upper arm, which restricts their freedom of movement. As the name implies, the 3rd Hand Rod Holder provides you with an extra hand, which makes many situations along the river much easier – whether releasing a fish, tying on a new fly or changing the leader. In contrast to most other rod holders, this model prevents the rod from dangling, and therefore you won’t even notice a rigged spare rod that you carry along. Hence, it is very useful for all disciplines that require multiple rods, for example trout fishing. It comes in very handy to have a dry fly rod close at hand when you’re nymphing. In case you spot a rising fish, you will be able to present a dry fly within seconds – and without any rigging. Last but not least, due to its well thought out design, this rod holder can be mounted to a wading belt, waistband, waist pack, or really anything you desire.
One thing’s for sure: Once you’ve tried the O’Pros 3rd Hand Rod Holder, it will accompany you on every trip!
- Well thought out rod holder with a practice-oriented design
- Quick access hooks for a secure hold and of course a quick access to your rod
- Adjustable, elastic cord that can be pulled over the rod handle to lock it in
- 360 degrees rod rotation for an individual positioning of the rod according to the situation
- Suitable for all kinds of single-handed fly rod handles and most spinning rods
- Belt clips for mounting the rod holder to a wading belt with a maximum height of 5 cm
- Additional 2,5 cm belt loops for mounting it to backpack straps and other things
- Made of durable moulded nylon plastic
- Made in USA