The Tippet Holder from Smith Creek is a clever solution for organising and securing your spools. This helpful tool is milled from high-quality marine grade aluminium, making it extremely robust and durable.
After precision milling, each component is bead blasted and then colour anodised for a beautiful finish that will last for years. Components are made of stainless steel and the integrated carabiner for attaching to your waders or a bag is made of high quality zinc - which also prevents it from rusting. This makes the Smith Creek Tippet Holder suitable for coastal fishing too, ompared to many other spool systems. The Smith Creek Tippet Holder is equipped with a practical push-button closure that can be opened easily when needed, but remains securely closed when closed. The floating washer design has a recessed silicone o-ring, so you can quickly snug it down against your tippet spools.
The patented Smith Creek Tippet Holder holds up to 5 standard spools and is a well thought-out tool for all fly fishers who value quality. A practical helper on the water that we wouldn't want to be without!
- High quality leader spool holder for up to 5 standard spools
- Made of marine grade aluminium
- Durable anodised surface
- Anodised aluminium and stainless steel components will not rust
- Spring-loaded push button closure
- Opens easily to load spools, but locks firmly when the push-button is released
- Zinc carabiner attaches quickly to waders or bag
- Smith Creek quality - made to last
- Patented design
- Colour: Burnt Orange
Supplied without spools.