This Tippet Holder made by Fishpond is a perfect example of how a standardized tool can be developed even more sophisticated! This Headgate Tippet Holder is in fact the XL version of the popular Headgate model. The sprung axle of the Tippet Holder holds up to 13 normal leader spools in place and secured, but is also able to hold the large 4" (10 cm) spools. So there is nothing to stop you from using it in saltwater fishing for your really fat buddies (fish-wise we mean). The spool holder is made of aluminium, which originates from aerospace technology. By means of the provided mounting possibilities you attach the Headgate Tippet Holder to your lanyard, your vest or the retractor, your daypack or backpack - wherever you want. Chic design, quick change of tippet dispensers, clean handling of your Tippet business and high quality materials combined into one tool, what more could you want?
- High quality Tippet Holder, made of anodized aviation aluminum and stainless steel
- Holds up to 13 standard coils
- Holds five 4" (10 cm) coils
- Safe spring-loaded mechanism for access to the change coils
- Two rubber seals to secure the spools
- Durable plastic clip can be attached to almost any fishpond pack, vest or day pack.
- The plastic clip can be removed so that the head plate can be passed through standard lanyards or Hypalon® buckles found on most fishpond equipment
- Saltwater resistant and corrosion resistant
- Dimensions: 6” x 4.75” (with clip), (15.2 cm x 12 cm)
- Aluminium diameter: 9 mm
- Weight: 2.4 oz, (68 g)
Note: delivery without tippet spools.