Leech is a Scandinavian company that specializes in the development and manufacture of high-quality polarized glasses for fishing. The minds behind Leech are themselves avid anglers and therefore know exactly what requirements polarized glasses must meet on the fishing water. From the very beginning, Leech has focused on providing top-of-the-line highly polarized glasses. With Leech lenses, colors can be seen more accurately and clearly without eye fatigue. Whether you're fishing or just spending a lot of time on the water, Leech knows your polarized sunglass needs.
The ATW9 from Leech is a lightweight and cool sunglasses that you can wear both for fishing and in the city. With the lightweight Premium Sight lenses, you get high quality polarization and very lightweight sunglasses here. This will especially benefit those who wear the glasses all day.
Gray lenses are great for sunny days because they provide light reduction and do not distort colors like other lenses. In addition, these sunglasses prevent eye fatigue. Dark lenses are also a good choice for summer fishing on the lake, on the coast or in the tropics.
Leech Premium Sight Lenses
Premium Sight lenses are extremely lightweight due to their low density and therefore very comfortable to wear. Manufactured using thermoforming technology from nine functional elements is an innovative manufacturing process that offers a breakthrough in quality and technology that translates into incredible polarization efficiency and perfect optics. 100% polarization and 100% UV400 protection.
These polarized glasses from Leech have different coatings:
- Scratch-resistant coating: Despite all the advances in lens coating, eyeglass lenses are still not scratch-resistant - not even lenses made of glass. Leech's eyeglass lenses, however, have a clear, hard coating on the front and back that makes them much more scratch resistant.
- UV Protection Coating UV400: This coating keeps the sun's UV rays from harming your eyes. 100% UVA, UVB and UVC protection.
- Sporty sunglasses with polarized lenses
- Very good coverage for optimal glare protection
- Leech Premium Sight lenses
- Scratch resistant coating
- UV protection coating UV400
- Lens Color: Grey
- Frame Color: Black
- 2 years warranty
- Delivery in cloth bag with glasses cleaning cloth
On adh-world we explain how polarized sunglasses work and what to keep in mind when purchasing a new pair.
„Polarized sunglasses play an important role in fly fishing. They not just protect the eye from erred flies or streamers and dangerous uv-radiation, but also reduce glare from the surface and help you spotting fish and reading the water more effectively.“