Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock. Delivery time 1 - 3 work days.
With this maneuverable Bellyboat from the Hybrid Line of Seven Bass, the name is undoubtedly the program: racing! With a length of 160cm, it is surprisingly light at only 7kg, making it equally good on domestic waters and when traveling. Thanks to the V-shaped design, despite its considerable size, it is very maneuverable and has minimal water resistance, so that it glides through the water wonderfully. Its sturdy 1000D PVC outer material provides superior abrasion resistance, effectively protecting it from damage on land and debris in the water. In addition, the two separate air chambers with safety valves guarantee a high level of safety, so you can enjoy fishing to the fullest. Not only in terms of safety, this boat offers a practical design including many functional features. The comfortable foam seat is placed well above the water and has straps to adjust the backrest, so you take a relatively high seating position making casting a breeze. The streamlined design has no unnecessary edges and the large mesh lap cover effectively prevents snagging the flying line, making it very pleasant to fish from this boat. The two spacious, removable zippered side pockets allow you to keep the accessories you need at hand. In addition, there is additional storage space behind the seat, perfect for a waterproof bag or a large tackle box. And last but not least, practical straps allow you to carry it comfortably like a backpack on your back - an essential feature for an uncomplicated use and a relaxing day on the water.
In short, the result of this sophisticated design is a truly impressive combination of comfort and safety for unforgettable hours on the water. Therefore, this functional bellyboat easily lives up to the first-class reputation of its manufacturer. Modern, first-class design, and very comfortable: The unique Brigad Racing Bellyboat from the Hybrid Line of Seven Bass!
- Large bellyboat with numerous practical features - easily suitable for all body sizes!
- V-shaped design for good maneuverability and low water resistance
- Extremely robust, coated 1000D PVC outer material for a first-class abrasion resistance
- Two separate air chambers with safety valves
- Comfortable foam seat positioned above the water surface with straps to adjust the backrest
- Two spacious, detachable side pockets with zips to keep the required accessories close at hand
- Additional storage space behind the seat - the ideal place for a waterproof bag or a large tackle box
- Streamlined design with a large mesh lap rest - effectively prevents snagging of the fly line
- Integrated measuring tape on the lap rest
- Practical carrying straps on the bottom to carry the bellyboat like a backpack
- Material: very robust, coated 1000D PVC
- Color: red & navy
- Length: 160cm
- Width: 120cm
- Air Chamber Diameter: 34.5cm
- Number of Air Chambers: 2
- Maximum Load: 160kg
- Maximum Pressure: 3.6 PSI / 0.25 bar
- Weight: 7kg
The renowned French manufacturer Seven Bass Design is known for well-thought-out belly boats and high-quality accessories. Due to an impressive selection of different models, Seven Bass offers the perfect boat for every occasion – from lightweight travel versions to large pontoon boats for maximum comfort and stability on the water. Therefore, it is hardly surprising that Seven Bass has received numerous awards in recent years for innovative and practice-oriented designs!