Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock. Delivery time 1 - 3 work days.
Behind the name "DEF" hides a V-shaped, agile belly boat from the Hard Fabric Line of Seven Bass. With a weight of 5.8kg, this is a relatively light, medium-sized boat that looks equally good on domestic waters as when traveling. Thanks to two separate air chambers with safety valves, it guarantees you a high degree of safety. A combination of 600D Cordura in the upper and 1000D PVC in the lower part of the boat offers first-class abrasion resistance without creating unnecessary weight. This boat has much more to offer than just the incredible safety features because its practical design includes many functional features that make fishing from it a real joy. The comfortable foam seat with straps to adjust the backrest is placed above the water surface, so you take a relatively high seating position giving you a bit more casting room. Two spacious side pockets with zippers and numerous D-rings in strategically chosen locations allow you to store the necessary accessories that are quick to hand. In addition, there is a storage space behind the seat to place a waterproof bag or a large tackle box. Thanks to the adjustable backrest and the large lap rest, it is very easy to fish from this boat. The silhouette of this boat blends with the environment through its camouflage design, so you can act inconspicuously and enjoy the peace on the water to the fullest. And last but not least, the practical straps allow you to carry it comfortably like a backpack on your back - an essential feature for an uncomplicated use and a fun day on the water.
Undoubtedly, this medium-sized belly boat will play well with the first-class reputation of its manufacturer. The compact DEF from Seven Bass Design: a robust and very functional belly boat with an excellent performance in the lower price segment.
- Medium-sized belly boat with many practical features
- V-shaped design for good maneuverability and low water resistance
- Two separate air chambers with safety valves and robust 600D Cordura upper material
- Underbody made of extremely abrasion-resistant 1000D PVC
- Comfortable foam seat positioned above the water surface with straps to adjust the backrest
- Unobtrusive camouflage design for a discrete appearance
- Two spacious side pockets with zippers to keep the required accessories at hand
- Numerous D-rings in strategically chosen locations for attachment of accessories
- Additional storage space behind the seat - the ideal place to place, for a waterproof bag or a large tackle box
- Large mesh rest - effectively prevents snagging the flying line
- Integrated measuring tape on the mesh rest
- Practical carrying straps on the bottom to carry the belly boat like a backpack on the back
- Color: white camo (white)
- Material: sturdy 1000D PVC lower and 600D Cordura upper
- Length: 138cm
- Width: 112cm
- Air Chamber Diameter: 34cm
- Number of air chambers: 2
- Maximum Load: 136kg
- Maximum Pressure: 2.5 PSI / 0.3 bar
- Weight: 5.8kg
The renowned French manufacturer Seven Bass Design is known for well-thought-out belly boats and high-quality accessories. Due to an impressive selection of different models, Seven Bass offers the perfect boat for every occasion – from lightweight travel versions to large pontoon boats for maximum comfort and stability on the water. Therefore, it is hardly surprising that Seven Bass has received numerous awards in recent years for innovative and practice-oriented designs!