Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock. Delivery time 1 - 3 work days.
This manoeuvrable belly boat from the Seven Bass Hybrid Line really deserves its name: the Brigad Racing 160 in the Bass Brigade special edition! With a length of 160 cm, it is surprisingly light at only 8,5 kg, making it equally good on your local waters and while traveling. Thanks to the V-shaped design, despite its considerable size, it is easily manoeuvrable and has minimal water resistance. Therefore, it glides through the water in a wonderful way with hardly any resistance. Its sturdy 1000D PVC outer material provides superior abrasion resistance, effectively protecting it from damage on land and in the water. In addition, the two separate air chambers with safety valves guarantee a high level of safety, so you can enjoy fishing to the fullest. Further, this boat offers a practical design including many functional features. The comfortable drop stitch seat is placed well above the water and has straps to adjust the backrest. Thus, you can enjoy a relatively high seating position making casting a breeze. The streamlined design has no unnecessary edges and the large mesh lap cover effectively prevents snagging the fly line, making it very pleasant to fish from this boat. The two spacious Bass Brigade zippered side pockets allow you to keep accessories close at hand. In addition, there is a storage space behind the seat, perfect for a waterproof bag or a large tackle box. And last but not least, practical straps allow you to carry it comfortably like a backpack – an essential feature for an uncomplicated use and a relaxing day on the water.
In short, the result of this sophisticated design is a truly impressive combination of comfort and safety for unforgettable hours on the water. Therefore, this functional belly boat easily lives up to the first-class reputation of its manufacturer. Modern, a well-thought-out design and very comfortable: the Brigad Racing 160 in the Bass Brigade special edition!
- Large bellyboat with numerous practical features – easily suitable for all body sizes!
- V-shaped design for good manoeuvrability and low water resistance
- Extremely robust, coated 1000D PVC outer material for a first-class abrasion resistance
- Two separate air chambers with safety valves
- Comfortable drop stitch seat positioned above the water surface with straps to adjust the backrest and with a thickness of 10 cm
- Two spacious, detachable Bass Brigade side pockets with zips to keep the required accessories close at hand
- Integrated "Plug n 'Go Ready" mount for attaching separately available accessories – for instance rod holders or a sonar!
- Additional storage space behind the seat – the ideal place for a waterproof bag or a large tackle box
- Streamlined design with a large mesh lap rest – effectively prevents snagging of the fly line
- Integrated measuring tape on the lap rest
- Practical carrying straps on the bottom to carry the belly boat like a backpack
- Length: 160 cm
- Width: 116 cm
- Air chamber Diameter: 34,5 cm
- Number of air chambers: 2
- Maximum load: 160 kg
- Maximum pressure: 3.6 PSI / 0.25 bar
- Material: very robust, coated 1000D PVC
- Weight: 8,5 kg
The renowned French manufacturer Seven Bass Design is known for well-thought-out belly boats and high-quality accessories. Due to an impressive selection of different models, Seven Bass offers the perfect boat for every occasion – from lightweight travel versions to large pontoon boats for maximum comfort and stability on the water. Therefore, it is hardly surprising that Seven Bass has received numerous awards in recent years for innovative and practice-oriented designs!