Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock. Delivery time 1 - 3 work days.
Across the globe, Simms is known for premium fishing products with a practice-oriented design, outstanding workmanship and superb durability – and of course this won’t change in the future. But by introducing the Tributary series one thing has still changed: The entry into the great world of Simms is now more affordable than ever – offering a truly unbeatable value for money!
The modern Tributary Hip Pack offers spacious and well-structured storage space, which enables lightweight fishing without a backpack or a vest. Therefore, it creates an unbeatable freedom of movement. Its well-thought-out design including multiple exterior mounting options allows you to keep essentials close at hand. From now on, your fly boxes, tippet spools and tools will be perfectly organized. Furthermore, this pack has a horizontal stretch mesh pocket with compression straps for storing a water bottle or a jacket on the underside. Without a doubt, this will come in handy in many situations. Due to its adjustable carrying strap, it can be carried in two different ways – either around the hip or over the shoulder. And thanks to the durable 600D polyester material with a PU coating, this spacious hip pack will accompany you for years – all the way from your favourite alpine creek to the Scandinavian salmon rivers.
In short: The practice-oriented Simms Tributary Hip Pack combines numerous great features and a stylish design at a very competitive price!
- Compact hip pack with a well-thought-out design
- Adjustable waist strap with tuck-away belts to prevent line snagging
- Spacious main compartment with large zippered opening
- Stretch mesh pocket inside the main compartment
- Additional zippered front compartment
- All zippers are equipped with handy loops that enable convenient handling
- Velcro patch on the outside of the pack for drying and storing flies close at hand
- Horizontal stretch mesh pocket with compression straps for storing a water bottle or a jacket on the underside of the pack
- Multiple exterior mounting options for additional accessories
- Carrying handle on top of the pack
- Material: recycled 600D polyester with PU coating; 200D polyester liner
- Size: 20 x 40 x 12 cm
- Capacity: 5 litres
- Colour: tan
Established back in 1980, the American manufacturer Simms is known for high-quality wading gear and accessories. These products have a stylish and practice-oriented design for maximum functionality. Further, their premium quality provides them with impressive durability. Thus, these garments, bags and accessories will accompany you for years – season after season. Without a doubt, these products are made for long-term use, and therefore they will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen.