In fact, we are very pleased with the new Freestone bag collection. The Simms designers created a highly practice-oriented line of premium bags, which are ready to rock the fly fishing world due to superb materials and an outstanding quality at a very competitive price.
The modern Freestone Hip Pack offers spacious and well-structured storage space, which enables lightweight fishing without a backpack or a vest. Therefore, it creates an unbeatable freedom of movement. Its well-thought-out design including multiple exterior mounting options allows you to keep essentials close at hand. From now on, your fly boxes, tippet spools and tools will be perfectly organized. Further, due to its extremely durable 330D nylon ripstop material and a great overall quality, this spacious hip pack will accompany you for years – all the way from your favourite alpine creek to the Scandinavian salmon rivers.
In short: The Simms Freestone Hip Pack combines numerous great features, outstanding durability and a stylish design. Therefore, it will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen!
- Compact hip pack with a well-thought-out design
- Padded waist strap for outstanding wearing comfort and with tuck-away belts to prevent line snagging
- Spacious main compartment with large opening
- Main compartment equipped with small stretch compartments and a zippered stash pocket with key clip
- Additional zippered pocket on the outside of the waist strap
- All zippers are equipped with handy loops that enable convenient handling
- Fully structured, compression moulded front panel with inside foam fly retainer and outside velcro patch
- Horizontal water bottle holster made of stretch mesh
- Underside compression straps for securing a jacket
- Multiple exterior mounting options for additional accessories – for example tools, a wading staff or a bottle holder
- Removable shoulder and neck strap for mounting the pack higher when needed
- D-ring for mounting a landing net
- Carry handle on top of the pack
- Including the Tippet Caddy spool holder and a floatant holster
- Material: 330D nylon ripstop with backside PU coating and face DWR treatment (Durable Water Repellent); 200D polyester liner
- Size: approx. 25 x 15 x 20 cm
- Capacity: 5 l
- Colour: pewter
Please note: Delivered without accessories.
Established back in 1980, the American manufacturer Simms is known for high-quality wading gear and accessories. These products have a stylish and practice-oriented design for maximum functionality. Further, their premium quality provides them with impressive durability. Thus, these garments, bags and accessories will accompany you for years – season after season. Without a doubt, these products are made for long-term use, and therefore they will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen.