From now on, all bags of the popular Black Hole series from Patagonia are made from 100% recycled materials and thus even more environmentally friendly. Of course, this has not changed the high quality of the robust bags.
The Ultralight Black Hole® Mini Hip Pack is perfect for all activities where you need to have small items quickly at hand - for example, fly fishing. Made of extremely lightweight yet durable material, this handy hip pack stows in its own pocket and holds all those little essentials. The main compartment has a key clip and a security pocket where the whole Mini Bag can be stored. The soft, supple webbing allows you to wear the bag on your hip or diagonally over your shoulder.
Whether you're on the river or in town, the Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack organizes your most important gear close to your body and protects it from splashes.
- Lightweight hip pack made from 100% recycled materials
- 70-denier nylon ripstop made from 100% recycled waste paper
- Silicone surface coating and PU back coating
- Main compartment with zippered lid
- The main compartment has a zippered pocket in the front to store the entire Mini Hip Pack when not in use
- Soft herringbone webbing allows you to comfortably wear the bag on your hip or diagonally over your shoulder
- Lightweight, durable ripstop fabric made from recycled nylon that is weatherproof and packs down very small
- The material is bluesign™ certified
- Fair Trade Certified
- Weight: 100 g
- Color: Steam Blue (STME)
Established back in 1973, Patagonia stands for sustainable and functional outdoor clothing. This impressive selection also includes a fantastic range of high-quality wading gear. In addition to reliable waders, wading jackets and wading boots, Patagonia offers a variety of practice-oriented backpacks and packs. As a co-founder of the "One Percent for the Planet" movement, Patagonia has been donating around 1% of its annual revenue to environmental organisations since 2002. By transferring the entire company shares, this inspiring brand set new standards in terms of sustainability. The “Earth is now our only shareholder” represented by the Patagonia Purpose Trust and the non-profit organisation Holdfast Collective. From now on, all profits – except for the money that is reinvested in the company – will be used to fight the environmental crisis and save the planet. In short: The high-quality products from Patagonia are always a great choice for environmentally conscious men and women who love fly fishing!