Are you ready for a simpler, less cluttered approach to fishing? You can start right here! For season 2018 Patagonia's minimalist Stealth Hip Pack with a capacity of 10 liter has been re-designed completly and is now made from a lighter and stronger material.
The more water-repellent CORDURA® ripstop with a polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish is ready for the elements. The 2018 version of the Stealth Hip also features a Fitz Roy Trout logo molded into the back panel now. The main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes (or lunch), while the molded front drop-down panel provides a mobile work surface and fly storage. Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent. There’s also a top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket and internal storage pockets with hook-and-loop closures. Twin water-bottle pockets (one on each side) help keep you hydrated and your load balanced, and for long slogs off the beaten path, the front stealth buckle, expandable belt and stretch-woven back panel provide comfort and ventilation. With Hypalon® gear keeper and exterior adjustable tippet spool holder to organize your tools and keep them in range.
- Polyurethane-coated 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop is durable and protects contents
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Molded drop-down front panel with interior fly keeper
- Main zip pocket holds multiple large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets
- Top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket
- Exterior adjustable tippet spool holder
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent
- Front stealth buckle with adjustable and expandable belt
- Adjustable neck and waist strap to allow for layering
- Dual-side water-bottle pockets with security keepers
- Hypalon® gear keeper
- Molded rear stretch-woven panel for durability
- Weight: ca. 640 g
- Color: Forge Grey (FGE)