Plot your course and embark with confidence thanks to Simms’ Headwaters Gear Bag, formulated to keep fundamentals in check with 90 litres of essential wet and dry storage.
The separate wet storage compartment houses waders and boots while in transit, and the easy-access dry storage section safely stows everything from layering pieces to month’s worth of fishing paraphernalia. Additional angler appreciated features include side organization pockets, tuckable exterior rod-tube holders, and a waterproof thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) bottom.
Essential wet and dry ally for fly fishers on the go.
- Waterproof TPU-bottom
- 600 D dobby shell nylon fabric with DWR finish
- Padded shoulder strap and handle
- 1 Dry compartment with mesh pocket
- 1 Wet compartment
- 3 Extra compartments / pockets (2 large, 1 small)
- Tuckable rod tube holders on the exterior
- Adjustable cinch straps for compression and secure storage
- Colour: charcoal
- Approx. size: 64 x 38 x 38 cm
- Volume: 90 l
- adh-weight: 2400 g