The Simms Gear Transport System (GTS) includes numerous durable bags that were designed for the most challenging fly fishing adventures. In other words, these well thought out bags are the perfect solution for gear protection and transport. Further, they can be used on their own or they can merge seamlessly together.
The GTS Gear Duffel 50L is a light, but very robust duffel bag made of durable CORDURA® ripstop with a water-resistant PU coating. Since its well thought out design includes countless practical features, it’s a great companion for travelling and day trips. For instance, it has a spacious main compartment with a large opening, numerous mounting options on the outside and a very versatile strap system including shoulder straps, which makes it a great allrounder.
Whether it is placed in the cargo hold of a small propeller aircraft or in your car boot: The Simms GTS Gear Duffel 50L protects your gear and enables a well-organized transportation for truly enjoyable fishing trips!
- High-quality duffel bag – extremely useful and very durable!
- Spacious main compartment with large, zippered opening – very easy to manage
- Small, zippered exterior pocket
- Mesh pocket on the inside of the lid
- Padded, removable shoulder straps for comfortable transportation
- Padded grab handle and two side handles
- Loops for mounting rod tubes or for attaching the entire bag to the vehicle
- Additional mounting options on the outside of the bag
- Durable, padded base for protecting the contents
- Compatible with the Simms GTS Roller 110L trolley – simply place the trolley handle in the pass-through sleeve of the duffel bag
- Capacity: 50 l
- Material: 420/660D CORDURA® ripstop with water-resistant, double-sided PU coating; 200D Polyester lining
- Dimensions: 61 cm (length) x 41,9 cm (width) x 22,9 cm (height)
- Colour: simms orange