Whatever your travels entail, Simms’ Dry Creek Z Duffel provides judicious solutions for gear that needs to get there. Radio-frequency welds bond thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)-coated fabrics at their surface, creating rugged seams that maintain integrity through rough conditions, while waterproof TIZIP zippers deliver the ultimate in airtight, stay-dry stowage.
Available in a 100 litre-size, this bag has ample capacity for weekend to weeklong fishing missions – dry storage ready to engulf massive amounts of fishing essentials. Additional features include a comfy shoulder strap and ergonomic handles, adjustable cinch straps for compression and secure storage, and advantageous Hypalon strap attachment points for lashing extras to the exterior.
- Ultra-durable and fully waterproof TPU coated fabric
- Waterproof 840 D TPU coated fabric
- Submersible TIZIP zipper (MasterSeal 10)
- Padded shoulder strap and handle
- 2 large interior stretch mesh storage pockets (one with zipper)
- Adjustable cinch straps for compression and secure storage
- Hypalon strap attachment points at sides of bag
- Zipper lubricant included (8 g)
- Colour: greystone
- Approx. size: 64 x 33 x 73 cm
- Volume: 100 l
- adh-weight: 1560 g