Fly fishing and water undoubtedly belong together. But certain parts of our gear should stay out of contact with our beloved element. Thanks to the modern Simms Dry Creek collection, you don't have to worry about that. Whether it's a backpack, duffel bag or sling pack: These reliable bags deliver!
The waterproof Dry Creek Duffel Large protects your gear from water and dirt – whether you’re on your way to a local stream or the jungle. This rugged bag is made of extremely robust 600D ripstop polyester with double side TPU lamination, and therefore it will accompany you for years. It has a spacious main compartment with a roll-top closure and a large opening, which allows easy access. In addition, it has multiple loops for mounting rod tubes or for attaching the entire bag to the vehicle. Thus, your luggage will always be secured – whether you’re travelling by boat, all-terrain vehicle or bush plane.
Summarized, fishing trips can be a real adventure. Therefore, the Simms Dry Creek Duffel Large helps you to enjoy every single moment without worrying about your precious gear!
- Large, waterproof duffel bag – of the highest quality, extremely useful and very robust!
- Spacious main compartment with large opening and roll-top closure (not submersible)
- Small exterior pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Padded carrying handle and two side handles
- Loops for mounting rod tubes or for attaching the entire bag to the vehicle
- Additional mounting options on the outside of the bag
- Internal compression straps that keep gear secure and optimise storage space
- Dimensions: approx. 86,4 x 71,1 x 35,6 cm
- Capacity: 200 l
- Material: Extremely durable, waterproof 600D 7x7 mm ripstop polyester with double side TPU lamination
- Colour: simms orange
Established back in 1980, the American manufacturer Simms is known for high-quality wading gear and accessories. These products have a stylish and practice-oriented design for maximum functionality. Further, their premium quality provides them with impressive durability. Thus, these garments, bags and accessories will accompany you for years – season after season. Without a doubt, these products are made for long-term use, and therefore they will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen.