Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock. Delivery time 1 - 3 work days.
Short trip, business trip, flew home? Well, we don't wish the latter to anyone, but at least a good trip, wherever your way may lead you, we'll give you on your way.
The Fishpond Half Moon Weekender is definitely there if you want to send your clothes and equipment perfectly organized. Visually an eye-catcher that embodies adventure, outdoor and related stories, this travel bag is also a sustainable product. It is made of certified organic cotton, which has been refined to waxed canvas and is therefore absolutely contemporary. Three inner compartments, let you organize your clothes and compress them with a mesh divider, so there's also some room for hand-knitted items from your mother-in-law. Fly boxes, extra roll - everything finds its place in this travel bag. And outside you can even attach a rod tube. You will experience individual carrying comfort by the possibility to use a climbing rope handle, two padded backpack straps or a shoulder strap - just as you like it.
So, a good trip, a good flight, a good journey - you are well organised in any case with the Fishpond Half Moon Weekender.
- Made from 10.10 oz (286 g) waxed canvas (certified organic cotton)
- Lining made of recycled nylon fibre (Cyclepond fibre)
- YKK main zippers and water-repellent YKK Aquaguard® outer zipper
- Fishpond-Signature rope handle
- Configuration with three compartments
- Main compartment with mesh fabric pocket for compression to keep clothes organized
- Outer lashing straps for the attachment of rod tubes
- Hidden backpack straps for comfortable carrying
- External "pass-through" channel for handles allows the travel bag to be transported on top of a trolley case
- Adjustable, removable, padded shoulder strap
- Dimensions: 21”x14”x8”, (53 cm x 35,5 cm x 20 cm)
- volume: 1,830 Cu. In., (30 L)
- Weight: 3.05 lbs, (1,4 kg)
- Colour: Peat/Moss
Established more than 20 years ago, the American manufacturer Fishpond is known for high-quality backpacks, packs and accessories. In fact, all of these products have one thing in common: They combine a practice-oriented design, an outstanding quality and a stylish appearance – exactly what demanding fly fishermen need. Furthermore, Fishpond places great emphasis on sustainability, which leads to eco-friendly production methods and an inspiring company philosophy. Thus, most products are made almost exclusively from recycled materials. In order to meet the high demands of durable fly fishing gear, Fishpond has developed three innovative materials: the so-called Cyclepond, EcoNyl and NewStream. They are made from 100% recycled materials – for example, from old fishing nets or plastic bottles. According to the motto “functionality meets sustainability”, all Fishpond products set completely new standards in many different ways!