Across the globe, Simms is known for premium fishing products with a practice-oriented design, outstanding workmanship and superb durability – and of course this won’t change in the future. But by introducing the new Tributary series one thing has still changed: The entry into the great world of Simms is now more affordable than ever – offering a truly unbeatable value for money!
Without a doubt, sling packs are absolutely fantastic. Due to a practical cross-harness they can be swung to the front very quickly. Unlike a normal backpack, this enables easy access without taking them off, which is extremely useful while wading. But the modern Tributary Sling Pack has even more to offer – for instance a spacious main compartment, an additional zippered exterior pocket and a padded shoulder strap. Further, multiple exterior mounting options allow you to keep essentials close at hand. From now on, your fly boxes, tippet spools and tools will be perfectly organized. In addition, it has an exterior drinking bottle pocket, which helps you to stay hydrated at all times. Last but not least, due to its durable 600D polyester material and a great overall quality, this sling pack will accompany you for years – all the way from your favourite alpine creek to the Scandinavian salmon rivers.
In short: The practice-oriented Simms Tributary Sling Pack combines numerous great features and a stylish design at a very competitive price!
- Modern sling pack with a well-thought-out design
- Padded shoulder strap and adjustable sternum strap for outstanding wearing comfort and with tuck-away belts to prevent line snagging
- Spacious main compartment with large zippered opening
- Additional zippered exterior pocket
- All zippers are equipped with handy loops that enable convenient handling
- Large outside velcro patch
- Integrated landing net holder – compatible with most common net designs!
- Stretch water bottle pocket
- Multiple exterior mounting options for additional accessories
- Streamlined design to prevent line snagging
- Material: 50% recycled 600D polyester with backside PU coating and face DWR treatment (Durable Water Repellent); 200D polyester liner
- Dimensions: approx. 38 x 22 x 12 cm
- Capacity: 10 l
- Colour: tan
Please note: Delivered without accessories.