In fact, we are very pleased with the new Freestone bag collection. The Simms designers created a highly practice-oriented line of premium bags, which are ready to rock the fly fishing world due to superb materials and an outstanding quality at a very competitive price.
Without a doubt, sling packs are absolutely fantastic. Due to a practical cross-harness they can be swung to the front very quickly. Unlike a normal backpack, this enables easy access without taking them off, which is extremely useful while wading. But the modern Freestone Sling Pack has even more to offer – for instance a spacious main compartment, additional zippered exterior pockets and a padded shoulder strap. In fact, its well-thought-out design including multiple exterior mounting options allows you to keep essentials close at hand. From now on, your fly boxes, tippet spools and tools will be perfectly organized. In addition, it has an exterior drinking bottle pocket, which helps you to stay hydrated at all times. Last but not least, due to its extremely durable 330D nylon ripstop material and a great overall quality, this sling pack will accompany you for years – all the way from your favourite alpine creek to the Scandinavian salmon rivers.
In short: The Simms Freestone Sling Pack combines numerous great features, outstanding durability and a stylish design. Therefore, it will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen!
- High-quality sling pack with a well-thought-out design
- Padded shoulder strap and adjustable sternum strap for outstanding wearing comfort and with tuck-away belts to prevent line snagging
- Spacious main compartment with large zippered opening
- Multiple interior stretch mesh compartments and a key clip
- Additional zippered exterior pockets
- All zippers are equipped with handy loops that enable convenient handling
- Fully structured, compression moulded front panel with removable inside foam fly retainer and outside velcro patch
- Integrated landing net holder with D-ring – compatible with most common net designs!
- Stretch water bottle pocket
- Multiple exterior mounting options for additional accessories
- Including the Tippet Caddy spool holder and a floatant holster
- Material: 330D nylon ripstop with backside PU coating and face DWR treatment (Durable Water Repellent); 200D polyester liner
- Size: approx. 43 x 22 x 20 cm
- Capacity: 12 l
- Colour: black
Please note: Delivered without accessories.