Fly fishing and water undoubtedly belong together. But certain parts of our gear should stay out of contact with our beloved element. Thanks to the modern Simms Dry Creek collection, you don't have to worry about that. Whether it's a backpack, duffel bag or sling pack: These reliable bags deliver!
Without a doubt, sling packs are absolutely fantastic. Due to a practical cross-harness they can be swung to the front very quickly. Unlike a normal backpack, this enables easy access without taking them off, which is extremely useful while wading. In contrast to most other sling packs, the Dry Creek Z Sling Pack is 100% waterproof and even submersible. Thus, it will always protect your precious equipment from water damage – even during pouring rain, deep wading or an involuntary swim. In addition, it offers truly outstanding wearing comfort due to its individually adjustable strap system with a padded, breathable shoulder strap and a chest strap. Further, it has an ergonomically shaped, padded back panel, which makes it more comfortable than most other sling packs. Of course, its streamlined design meets the needs of demanding fly fishermen, offering perfect freedom of movement and a well-structured storage space. Summarized, it has a spacious main compartment, a small outer compartment and countless mounting options for additional accessories. And last but not least, its well-thought-out design includes many great features that make this pack truly outstanding.
In short: A 100% reliable, waterproof pack is a real pleasure – especially if you want to bring a camera or other valuable items. Therefore, we can highly recommend the one and only Simms Dry Creek Z Sling Pack!
- Waterproof, submersible premium sling pack
- Spacious main compartment with 100% waterproof TRU® Zip zipper
- Large internal pocket and two interior zippered mesh compartments
- Small outer compartment with water resistant zipper – allows quick access to essential accessories!
- Comfortable, individually adjustable strap system with a padded, breathable shoulder strap and a chest strap
- Ergonomically shaped, padded back panel for outstanding wearing comfort
- Practical carry handle on the top of the pack
- Streamlined design to prevent tangling of the fly line
- D-ring for attaching a landing net
- Two side loops for attaching accessories
- Velcro patch for storing flies on the right shoulder strap
- Dimensions: approx. 38,1 cm (height) x 24,2 cm (width) x 10,8 cm (depth)
- Capacity: approx. 10 litres
- Material: Extremely robust, waterproof 420D nylon double ripstop with TPU lamination; liner made of 200D polyester
- Colour: steel
Please note: Delivered without accessories.
Established back in 1980, the American manufacturer Simms is known for high-quality wading gear and accessories. These products have a stylish and practice-oriented design for maximum functionality. Further, their premium quality provides them with impressive durability. Thus, these garments, bags and accessories will accompany you for years – season after season. Without a doubt, these products are made for long-term use, and therefore they will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen.