Patagonia updated their popular Sling Pack, which has travelled with us to various salt- and freshwater destinations world wide during the last years. New design, new colors and a revised carrier system come hand in hand with the Strormsurge® quality you can rely on ever since. Its 100% waterproof welded construction, exterior PU and interior single-side TPU-coated nylon and a burly, waterproof TIZIP® zipper to keep dry stuff dry, no matter what.
Think of this pack as a handy waterproof boat bag that rides comfortably across your shoulder for deep wading and long fishing sessions. More details: grab handles, rod tube holders, D-ring net attachment, easy-access external pocket, internal zippered mesh pocket, 3-D spacer mesh backing on pack and sling strap. Guaranteed 100% waterproof.
- 100% waterproof, fully welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper with waterproof materials and construction; grab handles; exterior rod tube holder and D-ring for net attachment
- Laser-cut Hypalon® gear holder on main pack and on front of strap
- Comfortable 100% polyester 3D spacer mesh on back and on backside of adjustable sling strap
- Internal mesh zippered pocket for gear
- Sling: 11.75-oz 840-denier 100% nylon, with a single-side TPU coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Back side of front strap and back panel: 4.55-oz 100% nylon 3-D spacer mesh
- 652 g (1 lb 6.4 oz)
- Color: Drifter Grey (DFTG)
Delivered without rod tube.