Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The Simms Gear Transport System (GTS) includes numerous durable bags that were designed for the most challenging fly fishing adventures. In other words, these well thought out bags are the perfect solution for gear protection and transport. Further, they can be used on their own or they can merge seamlessly together.
The GTS Padded Cube is a padded bag for storing accessories and bits and pieces. It can be attached to other bags due to multiple mounting options on the outside. Summarized, it allows you to perfectly organize your gear, which is protected by its EVA foam padding. Therefore, it’s a perfect bag for fly reels, camera equipment and other valuables.
- Durable, padded bag for accessories and bits and pieces
- Compatible with many backpacks and bags for perfectly organized gear
- Main compartment with large, zippered opening – very easy to manage
- Interior zippered mesh pocket serves as a divider
- Multiple mounting options on the outside of the bag – ideal for mounting accessories and for attaching the entire bag to other bags or to the vehicle
- Sizes medium and large have external compression straps, which can be used to attach them to the following bags: GTS Roller 110L, GTS Gear Duffel 50L and GTS Gear Duffel 80L
- Material: 210D nylon CORDURA® mini-ripstop with PU coating; EVA foam padding; 200D polyester with water-resistant PU finish
- Dimensions (large): 34 cm (length) x 17 cm (width) x 17,3 cm (height)
- Dimensions (medium): 30,5 cm (length) x 14,2 cm (width) x 15,2 cm (height)
- Dimensions (small): 15,2 cm (length) x 10,2 cm (width) x 8,9 cm (height)
- Colour: simms orange
Established back in 1980, the American manufacturer Simms is known for high-quality wading gear and accessories. These products have a stylish and practice-oriented design for maximum functionality. Further, their premium quality provides them with impressive durability. Thus, these garments, bags and accessories will accompany you for years – season after season. Without a doubt, these products are made for long-term use, and therefore they will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen.