The Simms Gear Transport System (GTS) includes numerous durable bags that were designed for the most challenging fly fishing adventures. In other words, these well thought out bags are the perfect solution for gear protection and transport. Further, they can be used on their own or they can merge seamlessly together.
The GTS Rod & Reel Vault is an extremely reliable gear bag for rods, reels and other accessories. It holds up to six 4-piece single-handed fly rods with a maximum length of 9’6” and eight reels. Meanwhile, its extremely robust and crush-resistant construction protects its precious content, and therefore, you won’t need to worry about your gear.
In short: The GTS Rod & Reel Vault is a practical and safe way of transporting fly rods, reels and accessories – whether you’re travelling across the globe or you’re on your way to your local stream!
- Extremely reliable and robust gear bag
- Spacious main compartment with large, zippered opening – very easy to manage
- Main compartment equipped with internal straps and dividers
- Holds up to six 4-piece single-handed fly rods with a maximum length of 9’6” and eight reels or spare spools
- Mesh pockets in lid – ideal for bits and pieces!
- Zippered face pocket
- Grab handle for convenient transportation
- Loops for mounting accessories and for attaching the bag to other bags or to the vehicle
- Compatible with the Simms GTS Roller 110L trolley due to the reinforced daisy chains
- Material: extremely robust 1680D nylon; 420/660D CORDURA® ripstop with double-sided PU coating; 200D polyester with foam padding
- Dimensions: 80 cm (length) x 43,9 cm (width) x 38,1 cm (height)
- Colour: carbon