The Patagonia Travel Rod Roll offers ample space for up to four fly rods. Made from durable, 100% recycled polyester material, the clever, lightweight rod bag features a sturdy internal bracing, providing safety, protection and ease of use on the go. The rod parts are held in place by eye straps and compression straps on the outside provide a secure, handy closure. The small roll (S) comfortably holds 73 cm segments, making it suitable for four-piece rods with a total length of 9 ft. or 274 cm. The large roll (L) holds 106 cm segments and is suitable for rods with an overall length of 12.9 ft. or 396 cm.
A clever and environmentally friendly solution for the safe transport of your precious fly rods: The Travel Rod Roll by Patagonia.
- Rod tube for up to four fly rods
- Material: 600-denier ripstop fabric made from 100% recycled polyester with TPU coating
- Black Hole side panels keep out the weather and protect the rod
- Eyelet straps on the inside to fix the rod sections in place
- Compression straps on the outside
- Fair Trade™ certified
- bluesign™ certified material
- Size S: For four-piece rods with a max. length of 9 ft. (274 cm)
- Size L: For four-piece rods with a max. length of 12.9 ft. (396 cm)
- Weight: 610 g
- Colour: Geode Purple (GEOP)
Established back in 1973, Patagonia stands for sustainable and functional outdoor clothing. This impressive selection also includes a fantastic range of high-quality wading gear. In addition to reliable waders, wading jackets and wading boots, Patagonia offers a variety of practice-oriented backpacks and packs. As a co-founder of the "One Percent for the Planet" movement, Patagonia has been donating around 1% of its annual revenue to environmental organisations since 2002. By transferring the entire company shares, this inspiring brand set new standards in terms of sustainability. The “Earth is now our only shareholder” represented by the Patagonia Purpose Trust and the non-profit organisation Holdfast Collective. From now on, all profits – except for the money that is reinvested in the company – will be used to fight the environmental crisis and save the planet. In short: The high-quality products from Patagonia are always a great choice for environmentally conscious men and women who love fly fishing!