Patagonia's Stealth Chest Pack is a minimalistic approach to organizing your most important accessoires and tools. With a capacity of 4 liter it offers everything you want from a fishing vest: upfront placement, organization and easy access. But without the vest.
Made from tough, polyurethane-coated CORDURA® ripstop fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Stealth Chest Pack for season 2018 is the ideal solution for the minimalist angler. Featuring a zippered main compartment big enough to hold two large fly boxes, it also has a top-access mesh-lined drop-in security pocket, interior hook-and-loop-closure organizer pockets, and an interior TPU-welded waterproof pocket to keep essentials dry. The molded, drop-down front panel easily deploys to create a flat workspace and provide access to the built-in, ripple-foam fly keeper, while the stretch-woven nylon back panel and fully adjustable neck and waist straps allow for layering and provide comfort for long days on the water.
The popular Fitz Roy Trout logo is molded into the back panel.
- Tough, 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop protects contents and sheds water with a polyurethane coating
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Exterior YKK® zippers with covered welt are highly water-repellent
- Main zippered pocket holds two large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets
- Top drop-in mesh-lined security pocket for additional storage
- TPU-welded waterproof interior pocket holds smaller essentials
- Molded drop-down work station has ripple-foam fly keeper
- Back panel is stretch-woven nylon for comfort and durability
- Adjustable neck and waist straps allow easy layering
- Capacity: 4L
- Weight: ca. 360 g
- Color: FGE