The Simms Taco Bag is a useful bag for waders and boots. It has a well-thought-out design that makes the transportation of these clothes much easier. Its spacious main compartment with a large zippered opening easily holds up to two waders and two pairs of wading boots. Since it is partially made of a mesh fabric, it will provide great ventilation at all times, which prevents the unpleasant smell caused by wet waders on your way home. And thanks to its great design, it will keep mud, dirt and sand where it belongs. Last but not least, it can also be used as a foot mat for changing. Thus, it will not only make the transportation of your waders, but also changing by the river much easier.
In short: The popular Simms Taco Bag makes the transportation of wet waders, jackets and boots more comfortable – not only for you, but also for your gear!
- Well-thought-out bag for waders and boots
- Spacious main compartment with large zippered opening – easily holds two waders and two pairs of wading boots!
- Can also be used as foot mat for changing
- Partially made of a mesh fabric for great ventilation
- Small zippered exterior pocket
- Padded carrying handle
- High-quality YKK® zipper
- Dimensions: approx. 41 x 101 x 18 cm
- Capacity: approx. 17 l
- Material: extremely robust 600D nylon with PU coating
- Colour: woodland camo sandbar
Established back in 1980, the American manufacturer Simms is known for high-quality wading gear and accessories. These products have a stylish and practice-oriented design for maximum functionality. Further, their premium quality provides them with impressive durability. Thus, these garments, bags and accessories will accompany you for years – season after season. Without a doubt, these products are made for long-term use, and therefore they will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen.