Fly fishing and water undoubtedly belong together. But certain parts of our gear should stay out of contact with our beloved element. Thanks to the modern Simms Dry Creek collection, you don't have to worry about that. Whether it's a backpack, duffel bag or sling pack, these reliable bags deliver!
The Dry Creek Dry Bag is an extremely versatile, waterproof bag. It can be used for storing all kinds of accessories plus bits and pieces, which allows a great organisation of your tackle. Further, it is absolutely great for compressing clothes, which allows you to effectively use the storage space of your backpack or travelling bag. Either way, it will protect its precious content from water damage in a very reliable way. In addition, it is very easy to handle due to its large opening with roll-top closure. Last but not least, it will accompany you for years due to its outstanding quality and durable 210D nylon material.
Summarized, the extremely reliable Simms Dry Creek Dry Bag is a great addition to most backpacks and packs – just in case!
- Versatile bag for storing accessories and clothes
- Very durable and waterproof (not submersible)
- Large opening with roll-top closure
- Compatible with most backpacks and bags
- D-ring for attaching the bag to other bags or the vehicle
- High-quality construction with taped seams
- Material: extremely robust, waterproof 210D nylon ripstop with PU Coating and water repellent DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent)
- Colour: simms orange
44 x 27 x 10 cm
58 x 27 x 17 cm
|L||69 x 30 x 20 cm||35 l|