Fly fishing and water belong together – no doubt! But, certain parts of our equipment shouldn’t get into contact with our beloved element. Therefore, the Simms Dry Creek Dry Bag protects spare clothes, food, camera equipment and more.
Three different sizes offer ideal, waterproof storage space for different occasions. Thereby, the largest version has enough capacity for a pair of wading boots and waders, which makes it a perfect solution for transporting wet or dry wading equipment. Thanks to a D-ring, the entire bag can be secured to other luggage or to your means of transportation – boat, ATV or whatever you come across.
Whether you want to keep the moisture inside the bag while transporting wet waders or you want to protect the content from heavy rain during a chaotic boat ride: the Simms Dry Creek Dry Bag won’t let you down!
- Very durable, waterproof bag for critical gear storage (not submersible)
- Roll top closure with TPU-coated webbing
- Fully taped seams for enhanced durability
- D-Ring for securing this bag to other luggage, vehicles & watercrafts
- Material: robust 210D TPU-coated nylon
|Size||Capacity||Dimensions (closed)||Weight (ca.)|
|Small||10 L||33 x 26,5 x 10 cm||80 g|
|Medium||20 L||40,5 x 30,5 x 16,5 cm||136 g|
|Large||36 L||51 x 34,5 x 20,5 cm||181 g|