Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock. Delivery time 1 - 3 work days.
The Simms Challenger Mesh Duffel is a useful bag for waders and boots. It has a well thought out design that makes the transportation of these clothes much easier. Its spacious main compartment with a large zippered opening easily holds your waders and boots. Since it is mostly made of a mesh fabric, it will provide great ventilation at all times, which prevents the unpleasant smell caused by wet waders on your way home. And thanks to its great design, it will keep mud, dirt and sand where it belongs. Last but not least, due to its versatile strap system, it can be carried in different ways – by hand or over the shoulder.
In short: The Simms Challenger Mesh Duffel 60L makes the transportation of wet waders, jackets and boots more comfortable – not only for you, but also for your gear!
- Well thought out bag for waders and boots
- Spacious main compartment with large zippered opening – easily holds waders, wading boots and accessories!
- Made of a mesh fabric for great ventilation
- Additional zippered exterior pocket and a small front pocket
- Padded, removable shoulder strap
- Carrying handle for convenient transportation
- Loops for mounting rod tubes or for attaching the entire bag to the vehicle
- Additional mounting options on the outside of the bag
- Dimensions: approx. 69 x 28 x 33 cm
- Capacity: 60 l
- Material: base made of 600D polyester with water-resistant DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent) and backside PU coating; 200D polyester liner
- Colour: hex flo camo carbon
Established back in 1980, the American manufacturer Simms is known for high-quality wading gear and accessories. These products have a stylish and practice-oriented design for maximum functionality. Further, their premium quality provides them with impressive durability. Thus, these garments, bags and accessories will accompany you for years – season after season. Without a doubt, these products are made for long-term use, and therefore they will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen.