The Ultralight Black Hole Duffel from Patagonia has a capacity of 30 L and is made of durable, water-repellent nylon. A small, compact bag for a weekend on the water or for carrying important tackle (fly boxes etc.). The main material and the woven band are 100% recycled. Just like we are used to from Patagonia!
This simple travel bag with a large zipper makes packing a breeze and allows quick loading and unloading. A small zippered pocket inside allows important small items to be stored safely. The micro-eyelet on the outside offers various possibilities for attaching equipment (e.g. a rain jacket or landing net). When rolled up, the Ultralight Black Hole Pack can be stored in its own inner pocket. But not only the small pack size makes this duffel the perfect companion for short travels or trips to the water. Because here everything is designed for 100% functionality!
- Ultra-light travel bag
- Ripstop fabric made of lightweight yet robust 100% recycled nylon
- Water repellent and easy to pack
- The main compartment can be opened wide with a zipper at the top
- In a small zipper pocket small things are well kept
- The micro eyelet band on the outside offers countless possibilities for attaching additional equipment
- Can be rolled up and stowed in its own inside pocket
- Robust handles made of webbing so that the bag can be carried in the hand, on the shoulder or as a backpack
- Weight: approx. 230 g
- Capacity: 30 L
- Dimensions: 25,5 x 45,5 x 25,5 cm
- Color: Black (BLK)