Made from 100% recycled material, Patagonia's Stealth Pack range includes fly fishing bags that are extremely smart in their functionality.
This sleek, water-resistant bag for minimalist anglers attaches to the straps of your waders via adjustable straps to keep tools, flies and other essentials right in front of you. The Stealth Work Station by Patagonia features a large zippered main compartment with two interior organiser pockets for leader spools and accessories, and two separate pockets for fly boxes and other essentials. Integrated magnets on the front keep flies, pliers and other tools handy for quick changes.
The Stealth Work Station by Patagonia can not only be combined with waders but also with the Stealth Pack backpack. A small functional bag made of robust ripstop fabric for extreme durability!
- Functional bag made from 100% recycled material with adjustable fastenings
- Can be attached to the straps of waders
- Can be combined with Patagonia Stealth Backpack
- Integrated magnets on the front keep flies, pliers etc. handy for quick changes
- One outside pocket, two pliers holders with clip loops and various attachment points
- One inner pocket with two organiser compartments for leader spools and accessories
- Two separate compartments for fly tins and essentials
- Fair Trade™ certified
- Outer material: ripstop fabric made from 100% recycled nylon with PU coating on the outside and TPU coating on the inside
- Weight: 200 g
- Colour: Noble Grey (NGRY)