All fly-tying junkies and last-minute-tyers watch out! With the Marco Polo Carry All tying bag you can turn any small area into your tying workbench, right by the river and in just a few quick seconds. The Carry All tying bag is the perfect companion for the Marco Polo Fly Tying System and to organize all your essential tying materials and tools in a practical and easy manner. Whether at fly tying shows, on vacation in the mountains, or during the summer at your favorite salmon river to refill your boxes on site, the Carry All Tying Bag can be taken everywhere. Thanks to its unique reversible self-supporting design, the Marco Polo Carry All can also be used inside-out as a tool and material stand. It provides a solution for all your essential tying tools and materials, while requiring very little storage space. For those who need a practical solution for on-the-road, this bag is an absolute recommendation.
- Padded bag for the Marco Polo Fly Tying System, hook pallets, fly tying material and all other important tying utensils
- 25 cm bottom width in reversed configuration for a stable stand
- Large flapped pockets to accomodate at least 3 CFL-3500MT fly boxes
- Special horizontal pockets for long materials like saddle capes, synthetic materials, long feathers, etc.
- Reversible function as material stand: simply turn the bad inside out
delivery without content