Compact, ultra-light, feature-rich fishing sling for conquering gear chaos in comfort.
Shoulder essential fishing gear in chaos-free comfort thanks to Simms’ new ultra-light, sized-down Waypoints Sling Pack. PU-coated 420D nylon Oxford and 210D nylon HT Dobby fabrics are tenacious through tough conditions, while patterned shoulder and side secure straps ensure great fit and all-day comfort. Additional features include a U-shaped zippered opening for easy-access to the 10-liter main compartment. And when it’s time to swap flies a fold-down workbench, with tippet tender and floatant/shake holder, makes for seamless transitions. Finally, tap magnetic tool ports for easy hemo/plier/nipper access, compression straps for exterior storage, and a top-zippered pocket for sunglasses safekeeping.
- Ultra-lightweight pack with patterned shoulder strap & side secure strap
- U-shaped zippered opening for easy access to main compartment
- Fold down work bench with tippet tender & floatant holder
- Magnetic tool ports for tool access & storage
- Top-zippered sunglass pocket with key clip
- Exterior compression straps for added storage
- Fabric: 420D nylon Oxford with PU coating & 210D nylon HT Dobby
- Capacity : 10 L, 610.24 cu. in.
- Dimensions: ca. 15” x 8 1/2” x 8” (38 x 21 x 20 cm)
- Weight: ca. 22 oz. (623 g)