Form, function, and intuitive storage in a backpack destined to go farther than you ever thought possible.
Simms’ new Waypoints Backpack Small is an ultra-light ally that synchs space, storage, and load-balance for ultimate fishing performance. Aluminum frame architecture shoulders tenacious PU-coated 420D nylon Oxford and 210D nylon HT Dobby fabrics. A removable waistband and a vented back panel prioritize load carry and breathability, while a rod tube sleeve at the back panel and exterior load/compression straps add versatility. Additional features include a U-shaped side-access zipper for accessing the 20-litre main compartment, a top zippered accessory pocket with a key clip, and Catch & Release enabled shoulder straps for seamless integration with Waypoints Chest Packs.
- Ultra-lightweight backpack with aluminum frame, removable waistband & vented back panel for load carry/breathability
- Rod tube sleeve at back panel and exterior load/compression straps
- Side access sling zipper for access to main compartment
- Top zippered accessory pocket with key clip
- Retractors and magnetic tool holders
- D-ring for a net
- Catch & Release on shoulder strap
- Fabric: 420D nylon Oxford with PU coating & 210D nylon HT Dobby
- CAPACITY: 30 L, 1830.71cu. in.
- Dimensions: 25” x 12.5” x 7” (63 x 32 x 18 cm)
- Weight: 34 oz. (964 g)