The entire Flyweight collection by Simms lives up to its name. The remarkably light weight of these products comes in very handy during long hikes and flights, but also while fishing your local stream. All of these bags, packs and accessories combine a well thought out design with outstanding quality – exactly what Simms is known for!
The Flyweight Access Pack 20l is a relatively compact and ultralight backpack made of weather-resistant 210D nylon ripstop. It has a spacious main compartment with a roll-top closure, which compresses or expands to accommodate various-sized gear loads. In addition, it offers multiple exterior mounting options – for example a multi-point adjustable bungee system for storing a jacket, compression straps for mounting rod tubes and two side water bottle pockets. And last but not least, it has a highly breathable and adjustable strap system that provides outstanding wearing comfort.
In short: The compact Flyweight Access Pack 20l enables truly enjoyable fishing activities with very light gear – at home or while travelling!
- Ultralight backpack with a well thought out design
- Spacious main compartment with roll-top closure – compresses or expands to accommodate various-sized gear loads
- Small zippered exterior pocket – doubles as integrated and very compact stuff-sack for the pack!
- Highly breathable and adjustable strap system for outstanding wearing comfort
- Adjustable chest strap
- Multiple exterior mounting options for additional accessories – for example a multi-point adjustable bungee system for storing a jacket, compression straps for mounting rod tubes and two side water bottle pockets
- Key clip inside the pack
- Carrying handle
- Dimensions: approx. 65 cm (height) x 35 cm (width) x 15 cm (depth)
- Capacity: 20 l
- Material: lightweight and yet robust 210D nylon ripstop with PU coating and DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent)
- Colour: tan
Please note: Delivered without accessories.